October 01, 2014

Hello October!

Wow it is hard to believe that October is already here! Fall, as I have mentioned before, is by far my favorite season of the year. There is definitely something magic about it. Today I want to share some fall-ish images and thoughts that make fall so inspirational and beautiful. I am a huge coffee lover, but in fall I find myself drinking a lot of warm cacao while burning candles (yes, candles are my love). I have recently come across the idea of putting cinnamon sticks around candles, see the image below, and I think I am going to try it out soon.
And of course, I couldn't resist to show the cookies I found on Pinterest which have the shape of autumn leaves. So good would that be to drink with a cacao..


I don't know how about you, guys, but even though I try to live a healthier lifestyle and work out, I cannot stop eating sweets, especially if they are so delicious looking cookies or cinnamon buns... When I was coming to study and live to Denmark, I heard about their famous delicious buns, but I had no idea that they are so(!) delicious! Whenever in Denmark - a must try for you!
Having eaten so much fall-ish sweets, as I like calling it, I really love fall for one more thing... Trees with apples and apple picking. I always remember my sister and I picking apples and spending time with the family while baking an apple pie afterwards. Having said that I am pretty sure I am gonna bake one this weekend! Is it only me so fascinated with fall or do you also find fall so beautiful? I am curious, please, let me know!

                                   "Autumn is a second spring, when every leaf is a flower." Albert Camus

*images via Pinterest

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!

Have a beautiful start of October!
Love, L.

No comments:

Post a Comment